- Buy nowEnhanced 5th Edition
- Request academic inspection copy
Enhanced 5th Edition
Each new print copy of Brannigan’s Building Construction for the Fire Service, Enhanced Fifth Edition also includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a complete eBook, Study Centre, homework and Assessment Centre, and a dashboard that reports actionable data. Experience Navigate 2 today at www.jblnavigate.com/2.
For over forty years, Brannigan’s Building Construction for the Fire Service has been the fire service’s most trusted and comprehensive building construction resource available. Now in its Enhanced Fifth Edition, this bestselling resource continues to honor Frank Brannigan’s legacy by instilling his passion for detail and extensive practical experience. His motto, “Know your buildings,” impacts every aspect of this text.
This Enhanced Fifth Edition now features:
- Coverage of the National Fire Academy’s Fire and Emergency Services in Higher Education (FESHE) Building Construction for Fire Protection course objectives.
- New stand-alone chapter on New, Light, Green (Solar), and Modular Construction.
- Enhanced emphasis on tactical considerations found throughout the text.
- Trust Brannigan’s Building Construction for the Fire Service, Enhanced Fifth Edition Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access to provide straightforward information on different building types and their unique hazards needed to keep fire fighters safe on the job.