- Buy nowBundle edition
BUNDLE PURCHASE ONLY
Buy Ambulance Care Practice and the Emergency Response Driver's Handbook together as a bundle!
Ambulance Care Practice
Ambulance Care Practice is an essential guide to the curriculum for trainee associate ambulance practitioners.
Key features of the book and online materials are:
• In line with the National Education Network for Ambulance Services standards
• Illustrated throughout with anatomical drawings and photographs
• Procedures boxes which take you step by step through essential clinical skills
• Chapters on mental health and end of life care which are specific to associate ambulance practitioner level
• Evidence-based throughout and referenced to the latest guidance, research and policy
• Key points to guide you through the book.
UK Ambulance Services Emergency Response Driver's Handbook
The Second Edition of this important book on emergency driving in the ambulance service
has been completely revised and updated since the First Edition, published in 2012.
The text has been comprehensively reviewed by experts from many branches of the
ambulance service across the UK, and their comments have been addressed by the book’s
authors, the Driver Training Advisory Group (DTAG).