- Buy nowFirst Edition
- Request academic inspection copy
Emergency First Aid has
been written to support all one-day first aid courses. Each chapter is
packed with the most up-to-date guidance on a wide range of first aid
emergencies and has been written to appeal to all students undertaking
first aid training.The text includes:
- Coverage of the 2005 Resuscitation Guidelines.
- Current information on
injuries and illnesses: Core information for first aiders presented in a
clear and straightforward format.
- Skill Drills: Offer step-by-step explanations and visual summaries of important skills.
- Flowcharts: Reinforce the decision-making process and appropriate procedures.
- Decision Tables: Provide a concise summary of what signs first aiders should look for and what treatment steps they should take.